How to Invest
The Australian Shares Fund offers investors exposure to a unique portfolio of undervalued Australian shares.
Managed by Steve Johnson, the Fund has delivered investors returns significantly ahead of the market since its inception in October 2009. You can learn all about the investing team and stock selection methodology in the About Us section of the site.
Approaching its fifth anniversary, the Fund's returns are significantly ahead of the market. See our performance results here.
Investing in this managed fund is direct and simple:
- new investors can start with one initial payment from $10,000 or with a monthly investment option from $100 per month
- current investors can easily invest additional amounts.
Download the Product Disclosure Statement here to start investing.
Or simply click on the appropriate heading below to find out more information.
1. Read the current Product Disclosure Statement (PDS)
- Download a copy here
- Request a copy be posted to you by either using the online form or calling us on 02 8305 6050
2. Complete the application form at the back of the PDS
3. Provide the necessary AML identification documentation
- Australia's anti-money laundering legislation requires Fundhost to obtain identification documentation. You must supply the required documents in certified copy format. The application form contains details about who can certify your documentation.
4. Pay your investment either by cheque, electronic transfer or through monthly direct debit
- Cheques must be payable to "National Nominees Limited Fundhost Forager Aust Shares App Acc". Please attach to the front of your application form.
- Complete the Direct Debit Authority form and attach it to the front of your application form
- Electronic Funds Transfers (EFTs) are to be made to:
Account: National Nominees Limited Fundhost Forager Aust Shares App Acc Bank: National Australia Bank BSB: 083 043 Account number: 160498952
- If you make an electronic funds transfer, please include your name in the reference field of the payment. It is important you provide confirmation of the transaction to Fundhost Limited either by fax 02 9232 8600 or email [email protected]
5. Send the completed Application form, required AML identification document(s) and payment notification to:
Fundhost Limited Forager Australian Shares FundOwing to AML legislative requirements, Fundhost cannot accept an Application Form for an initial investment via facsimile or email. If you have any questions about becoming an investor or the application process please call 02 8305 6050.
PO Box N561
Grosvenor Place, NSW 1219, Australia
All new applications need to be received by Fundhost Limited no later than 4pm on the last working day of the week. Applications received after this deadline will be processed in the subsequent week. Please be aware that if you are applying as a new monthly investor, your application needs to be received by the 24th of the month.
Investors in the Australian Fund can make additional investments at any time. The minimum amount for additional investments is $1,000.
Additional investments can be made by cheque or electronic transfer.
1. Cheques can be paid to:
National Nominees Limited Fundhost Forager Aust Shares App Acc
Please fill in the designated form, and send it with the cheque to
Fundhost Limited Forager Australian Shares Fund
PO Box N561
Grosvenor Place, NSW 1219, Australia
2. Electronic transfers (EFTs) can be paid to:
Account: National Nominees Limited Fundhost Forager Aust Shares App Acc
Bank: National Australia Bank
BSB: 083 043
Account number: 160 498 952
For electronic funds transfers no form is required, simply include your name and investor number in the reference field of the payment, and send your payment receipt by fax 02 9232 8600 or email to Fundhost Limited ([email protected]). If you have forgotten or misplaced your investor number please give us a call on 02 8305 6050.
The monthly direct debit option allows you to build your investment in the Australian Fund over time. We recommend a commitment of 3-5 years minimum. As a new investor your can use this option without making the initial $10,000 investment. It is also available to current investors. The minimum amount required per month is $100.
Please note that all monthly debits are transacted on the 25th of each month (or the next business day). Therefore, it is recommended that monthly debit applications are received by Fundhost Limited by the 24th of the month.
1. Download the Direct Debit Authority form
2. Read and complete the required details
3. If you are an existing investor please note your investor number clearly on the form
4. If you are a new investor, you must also complete the application form in the Product Disclosure Statement
5. Post the form/s to:
Forager Australian Shares Fund
PO Box N561
Grosvenor Place NSW 1219, Australia
If you have any questions regarding the monthly investment option please call 02 8305 6050.
Warning The information given by Forager Funds Pty Ltd is general information only, which means it does not take into account your investment objectives, financial situation or needs. You should therefore consider whether the information is appropriate to your needs before acting on it, seeking advice from a financial adviser or stockbroker as necessary.
Performance Past performance of Forager Australian Shares Fund is not a reliable indicator of future results. Forager Funds Pty Ltd do not guarantee the performance of the Australian Fund or the return of an investor’s capital or any specific rate of return.
Disclaimer Forager Funds Pty Limited is an authorised Representative of Intelligent Investor Publishing Pty Limited AFSL No: 282288. Fundhost Limted (ABN 69 092 517 087) (AFSL No: 233 045) as the Responsible Entity is the issuer of the Forager Australian Shares Fund (ARFN No: 139 641 491). You should obtain and consider a copy of the product disclosure statement relating to the Forager Australian Shares Fund before acquiring the financial product. You may obtain a product disclosure statement from Fundhost or download a copy at www.foragerfunds.com. To the extent permitted by law, Fundhost Limited and Forager Funds Pty Limited, its employees, consultants, advisers, officers and authorised representatives are not liable for any loss or damage arising as a result of reliance placed on the contents of this letter.